I LOVE Photography

the main reason I get very interested with cameras and love to snap pictures because of this photos. its a professional one. hope one day I know how to snap those. I am learning and willing to learn. short of budget keep me from aiming what I want in my life. but it doesn't matter cause it made my life more meaningful. enjoy the life difficulties make we remember what we have go through. my friends once said, "avoid from being too comfortable because the second we do that its the time we fall".


*looks like the photograph things just the beginning of this post.

nevermind, FYI I don't have a camera. it makes things difficult. difficult for me to take pictures whenever I get the suitable time and place to snap them. so I think I should have one. so I need the spec for the camera. can someone help me?

today, of I want to snap some pictures I have to thanks my friends shafiq, epen, hafiz and to all my friends with their cameras. =)

2 comments:

  1. boley la buat cmni, guna mode makro...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. gne mode makro pon.. kne gen SLR kot.. hehe

    ReplyDelete