ah ha.. without I realize about it, February is coming to an end. but when I do, I will face a greater experience when march coming through. actually, february its not a simple month to go through. a lot happened in February. I can't remember it all. but one thing for sure I remember, chicken pox got me. argh.. really made can't do anything unless sit down in my room and seeing the fan keep spinning 24 hours a day. hahaha.. it really sucks to sit in the room and doing nothing. but I consider I'm lucky because the chicken pox just pay me a visit in 3-4 days. I won't to believe it. but it is happened to me and I thankful to the Greater and the Only one I have faith. Alhamdulillah... at the end of this February, the Geology programs get me busy. but thanks to epen in helping me with the slide. he is the one providing me the pic of my coursemate(as this are written) and I hope there so much more picture being sent to me so I can complete my slide ASAP.
as the march coming, the first activities is our family day tomorrow. Geology Program is organizing a program called Family Day Geology. I don't know a thing about this organizing event caus
e I'm too busy to complete my slide show. and the 2nd to wait is my exam of the aerial photograph exercise. at last this aerial photograph stuff come to an end. it make my eyes spinning all the time when I look at it. but that necessary to me. to know the basic concept of remote sensing. argh, can't stop telling crap. hahaha.. the next event is dinner!! for this event, I need to thank my friend, Yazid. so helpful to me with the cloth. I have nothing to say anymore. just waiting for the march to come. hopefully there so much more experience that I can learn from!!
as the march coming, the first activities is our family day tomorrow. Geology Program is organizing a program called Family Day Geology. I don't know a thing about this organizing event caus
e I'm too busy to complete my slide show. and the 2nd to wait is my exam of the aerial photograph exercise. at last this aerial photograph stuff come to an end. it make my eyes spinning all the time when I look at it. but that necessary to me. to know the basic concept of remote sensing. argh, can't stop telling crap. hahaha.. the next event is dinner!! for this event, I need to thank my friend, Yazid. so helpful to me with the cloth. I have nothing to say anymore. just waiting for the march to come. hopefully there so much more experience that I can learn from!!
No comments:
Post a Comment